2016 MultiGP Regional Series
MultiGP is proud to announce the MultiGP 2016 Regional Series.
Chapters across the nation are gearing up and preparing to host their own Regional Qualifiers and Regional Finals. The winners of these regional events qualify to participate in their regional finals and ultimately a shot at winning the MultiGP 2016 Championship.
MultiGP is excited to release a new race format for its 2016 Regional Series. Pilots and Chapter Organizers have expressed their desire to run a fastest lap format and we've decided to roll it out for the series. The format will be as follows:
Most Laps Format:
- Fixed Time: 2:30 minutes
- Completed Laps counted
- Finish last lap after timer sounds and count if finished
- Winner is most accumulated laps for all rounds
- Ties are determined by fastest lap times
- No qualifying rounds
- 2 controlled practices rounds (more if time allows)
- 5 competition rounds
- Pilots are grouped by ability