MultiGP Universal Time Trial Tracks
MultiGP Universal Time Trial Tracks allow FPV pilots to compete against eachother across the world by providing standardized local courses partnered with a global leaderboard. Pilots attend their local MultiGP Chapter to participate and receive official results which are then entered into the MultiGP leaderboard by their Chapter Organizer.
• UTT 1
Click here to submit a time.
Rules, Procedures & Regulations
General Event Regulations:
• The Universal Course must be setup to exact specifications and measurements provided by the setup diagram.
• The course terrain must be as flat as possible with as ample space around the perimeter to allow for unrestricted turns.
• All MultiGP safety precautions must be adhered to.
• Universal Course time trials must take place during a scheduled MultiGP Chapter Event and run by a designated Chapter Organizer.
• Racing gates must be standard issue MultiGP Racing Gates or another gate with a 5’x5’ square opening.
• All gates must be passed through. If a gate is missed, the pilot must turn his aircraft around and pass through the gate.
• If a suggested flight path is illustrated, directions must be followed as contained within the setup diagram.
• Pilots must have a spotter to count laps and alert the pilot of any safety issues.
Chapter Organizer Procedures:
• A timing system with transponders is highly recommended.
• If a timing system is not available, a stopwatch or standard method of time measurement must be used. A dedicated timekeeper with a clear view of the finishing gate must be assigned if this option is used.
• Please provide a safety tent with netting if the timekeeper is positioned close to the finish gate.
• Pilot times are measured by completing the fastest single lap defined by the start/finish gate.
Executing Time Trials:
• The pilot should pass through the start/finish gate at a competitive speed when beginning. This is designed to trigger a transponder when using a timing system.
• There is no limit to how many times a pilot may run the time trial. This is determined by how many pilots attend and how the Chapter Organizer wishes to run the event.
• It is the duty of the Chapter Organizer or Assistant Chapter Organizer to collect the official times of each pilot.
• Chapter Organizers should submit each pilot’s best time on the official Universal Course Pilot Time Submission Form.