2020 MultiGP Series
Sport Championship Returns!
After the successful and well-received inaugural Sport Class Championship weekend, we will continue to hold both Pro and Sport class championships. The first weekend will host the Sport Class championship, where pilots ranked under 200 on the list will be invited (100 invites maximum) to the Sport Class Championship to crown the Sport Class Champion. Our goal is to continue growing local grassroots racing by giving new racers their own championship to progress through.
The following weekend, the top 200 Pro Class pilots will battle it out for the prestigious title of MultiGP Champion.
Other 2020 Season Highlights:
- New: Qualfier rounds increased to 10
- New: UTT is once again a viable route to entry into the Championship, only via UTT10 (not yet released)
- New: Chapters must have held 3 races in the calendar year in order to be eligible to host a qualifier.
- Season length: March 20 – Sep 7
- 1 standardized global qualifier track (10 gates, 5 flags)
- Pilots can attend as many qualifiers as they want.
- Tier 1/2 Chapters may host 2 qualifiers
- Tier 3 chapters may host 1 qualifier
Open to all countries
Chapters across the globe can host qualifiers and attempt to send their best pilots to the 2020 MultiGP Championship. Using the global qualifying track, requiring 10 standard MultiGP chapter gates and 5 flags, pilots will attempt to log their fastest 3 consecutive laps and claim their invite to the championship.