Spec Class Build Rules
- You CANNOT modify the carbon on the frame in anyway (Example: Shaving carbon, dremel).
- You CAN use shorter standoffs.
- Pods: You CANNOT use custom manufactured Pods, If the frame comes with a Pod by default that is accepted. If the frame comes with both a Pod and Carbon plates, either would be accepted.
- You CAN use custom camera mounts to fit your needs (example: micro cam mounts, adjustable mounts)
- You CAN add motor softmounts, softmounts for electrical component stack, ESC Covers, VTX mount and GoPro Mount.
- You CANNOT modify any electrical spec components
- You CANNOT Desolder VTX Cables
- You CANNOT Solder antennas directly to VTX
- You CANNOT Change motor bells from different model motors
- You CANNOT rewind motors or modify the motors in anyway
EXEMPTED COMPONENTS: There are *NO* spec requirements on the following components:
- Flight Controller (Example: Motolabs Cyclone, Revolt)
- Flight Controller Software (Example: RaceFlight,BetaFlight)
- TX (Example: X4R, Crossfire)
- Radio (Example: Taranis, DX8)
- Camera (Example: Runcam, Foxeer)
- Camera Lens (Example: 2.5mm or 1.8mm
– Spec Components are going to have MultiGP markings on the packaging or engraved on the components however You CAN use existing components that match the spec class, example: EMAX RS 2306/2400kv motors that do not have the MultiGP engraving on it. Until all of those branded components are released their unbranded versions are accepted.