MultiGP Chapters are groups of pilots in a defined region that organize frequent drone racing events to further their skills, competition and progression of our sport
What benefits do you receive?
- Help your Drone Racing Community to grow fast.
- Use our RaceSync system (App or Website) that assigns racing slots and video frequencies in real time.
- Have all your Seasons, Races, Results and Leaderboard stored and visibile on MultiGP.com
- Get rewards from MultiGP such as Gates, Flags and Prizes.
- Organize Global Qualifier race in your Region.
- Give the opportunity to your local pilots to participate in the MultiGP Championship.
HOW IT WORKS
You start from here
Provisional Chapter is the starting point when you create your local Chapter.
You must have at least 3 registered members on MultiGP.com and they have to be real persons. Provisional Chapters should not remain in this category for more than (90) days.
Race: A day where pilots meet in person to fly racing drones of any class, or multiple classes that is organized using Racesync. For the requirements of the Tier system each day there is racing counts as 1 race, no matter how many classes, sub division, etc the day is broken into. Sim racing does not count towards the Tier promotion system.
RaceSync: The MultiGP website that is used for creation of chapters, pilot profiles, races, pilot notification and final race results posting.
All Chapter requirements
- Chapter Organizers must ensure their members are real. Any MultiGP profiles found not to be pilots should be immediately deleted.
- Chapters must post photos of all sponsorship activity to their social media groups and the “MultiGP FPV Racing Community” Facebook group.
- Chapters not meeting their annual requirements may be put on probation until they have met the standards.
- A Chapter on Probation at the end of the year does not get the rewards associated with that Tier.
- A chapter can be removed from probation status by completing their annual requirements. If they do not meet the annual requirements 2 consecutive years or by request, the chapter is demoted 1 Tier.
- Chapters with 0 races in a year will be deactivated. Please contact MultiGP via the website if you are interested in reviving your local deactivated chapter.
As you progress through the Tier structure, your Chapter is rewarded. Chapters receive MultiGP Race Gates, MultiGP Race Flags, prizes, jerseys, products and more as they become available through sponsor support.
MultiGP Chapter System grows small, informal groups of pilots into large racing clubs by rewarding their growth and providing the tools for them to run great events.
Want to start a MultiGP Chapter?
Starting a chapter is free and your chapter could receive MultiGP Race Gates, MultiGP Race Flags, prizes, jerseys, products and more!
Looking for local drone racing?
With over 600 chapters worldwide, it’s easy to find a MultiGP Chapter in your area. Locate a local chapter by viewing our world map.
Request Chapter Promotion
Please fill out the Chapter Promotion form and we will review your chapter and issue you a tier promotion. It’s free, you just need to be active.